By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Pre season friendlies.

G

gerryinromania

no 9. almost every premier game was shown last season. plus, especially with Digi tv, we had the Portuguese, Belgian and German top divisions all on show. much to choose from also the Romanian league. No streams neede for me, guess this season will be different

N

Number 9

no 9. almost every premier game was shown last season. plus, especially with Digi tv, we had the Portuguese, Belgian and German top divisions all on show. much to choose from also the Romanian league. No streams neede for me, guess this season will be different
Ah, I'll be able to see PL games then if not the Norwich game. I'll be heading for a bar with a big screen.
Thanks
Thanks

G

gerryinromania

Don't forget no 9, non of this silliness with not showing 3pm kick off. you will get 3 or 4 premier games on a Saturday, plus don't forget the 2 hour time difference

N

Number 9

Don't forget no 9, non of this silliness with not showing 3pm kick off. you will get 3 or 4 premier games on a Saturday, plus don't forget the 2 hour time difference
It'll only be one or two Saturdays but might as well catch a game while I'm there.