By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Pro Cycling

A

Ankles

La Vuelta, 3rd of the annual Grand Tours starts Saturday 23rd August (Team Time Trial)

The GC battles going to be a real ding dong affair with Froome taking on Quintana, Evans there, defending champ Horner, Uran, Valverde, Rodriguez

Dan Martin, Pinot, Boonen, Bouhanni buond to go for stage wins with aggressive attacks on choosen days and Cav will be back vying for the spint stages

Going to be a cracking race

A

Ankles

Been busy watching this, Bertie really is in cracking form, can't believe I missed him at 14-1 before the event, unless he crashes he's locked this up

I'm already excited at the thought of next years TdF

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

How about the two cyclists who decided to have a punch up on route ? What a pair of plonkers

A

Ankles

Anyone that can throw a punch on a 6% climb and break glasses deserves a Chapeau!

G

gerryinromania

Which is the toughest. Veulta, Giro or Tour de France? I like them all, plus the views are stunning. Tour of Britain also good, but doesn't get good coverage over here

A

Ankles

I love the Giro, as the Dolomite ranges is so bloody tough and the weather ALWAYS plays a part on the peaks

This year though I think all 3 of the Grand Tours have been cracking

Can't beat the spring classics though, I rode all 280km of Liege Baston Liege this year the day before the pro-race.  It was both brutal and brilliant, not sure I want to wreck any of my bike taking on cobbles though!

G

gerryinromania

That was a tough one to do Ankles.. Is that why you have that name?

A

Ankles

Ha, ha! It's not about the guns, it's all about the pistons

Lone Star Canary

Lone Star Canary

World's worst cycling team uniforms?

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/09/13/fashion-disaster-of-the-day/