By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Pukki Power

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Terry Allcock 37 goals in a calender season is the record (all comps).

Holt's most was 30 (all comps).

Can't find information on most league goals.... but Pukki has matched Holt's best of 24, and is one short of Sutton's 25, if we want to talk modern history.

Allcock's son owns a newsagents on Heigham Street I think.

E

EL PUKI

Ok thanks, I have keep looking, I'm pretty sure I saw a list somewhere of all time league goals in one season.

E

EL PUKI

Terry Allcock 37 goals in a calender season is the record (all comps).

Holt's most was 30 (all comps).

Can't find information on most league goals.... but Pukki has matched Holt's best of 24, and is one short of Sutton's 25, if we want to talk modern history.

Allcock's son owns a newsagents on Heigham Street I think.
I did find it now after going through 40 pages on the Finnish website, its here: https://infogram.com/pink-ncfc-top-league-goalscorers-1h7v4pr8nw8j2k0?live:

Google tells me its taken from this stats page: https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/stats

Dunno if these are acurate, atleast the Sutton number is right.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Looks accurate to me, as the Holt figure is correct too.

You may also be interested to know that Pukki is pretty high up the assists table this season too!

Only one striker above him on the list, all others above him are midfielders.

E

EL PUKI

Looks accurate to me, as the Holt figure is correct too.

You may also be interested to know that Pukki is pretty high up the assists table this season too!

Only one striker above him on the list, all others above him are midfielders.
Nice, he's really in form then as is the whole team. Very nice football at the moment. Hope he'll bag a half a dozen more to secure a straight promotion.

E

EL PUKI

1 out of 1 games. How many will he get this season, a decent start I'd say? Linking up nicely with Emi, they will be a good pair this season.