By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Scotland

N

Number 9

So what do you reckon?
Let's hope they lose badly tonight and we can forget about them for a while, or would you prefer to see them at the Euros, just so they can lose badly and crash out early? England might even get a chance to beat them and send them home. :D

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I was going to watch this but with Idah starting against England I may change channels

morty

morty

Staff member
My God, England really are boring to watch...

Edit, Haha, Ireland are shite though...

G

GJP

"No more boring than Norwich"?

Really?
Absolutely. England have got some very good, exciting players and play some quality stuff.

They're not so good when Gareth makes the midfield too stodgy with Rice and Dier etc. Otherwise there's a lot to like about England.

N

Number 9

Absolutely. England have got some very good, exciting players and play some quality stuff.

They're not so good when Gareth makes the midfield too stodgy with Rice and Dier etc. Otherwise there's a lot to like about England.
Generally though watching Norwich isn't boring because of the jeopardy, we could see 5 goals for or against us, no matter what opposition we face.

N

Number 9

Captain Pointy is on, he had the full compliment of pointing and hands on hips when Serbia equalised.