By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Season Ticket Waiting List

M

Mackrel829

Has anybody had any experience with the waiting list for season tickets?

I'm considering paying the £100 it would cost to get myself and my partner added to the list and wondered if anyone could advise from their personal experience as to roughly how long it would take to obtain them.

I also wonder if there might be more tickets available next season as people might give them up due to covid, either due to anxiety about returning to large crowds, or because a loss of work means they can no longer afford it.

Any advice would be appreciated, even if it's just a rough guess or conjecture!

morty

morty

Staff member
Have you tried speaking to the ticket office? As not really sure how it is all working just now, I think the money I am paying now is actually for next season's tickets, so that does make me wonder how the list would be affected. But I should imagine you are right, there could well be folk dropping out next season, though I am not sure how the club would deal with that.

I would definitely try either ringing or emailing the ticket office.

M

Mackrel829

I haven't phoned them, no. The waiting list is still available online - you just purchase a place and pay online. I figured I'd just either do that or not so haven't bothered calling to speak to anyone. Might be worth doing so, though. Cheers!

N

Number 9

Morty's right, they are very helpful usually if you call.
I'm sure the club would be well pleased to have some £££ at the moment too.