By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Shirts thread.

morty

morty

Staff member
New, limited edition shirts released "for the fans".

Not really a huge fan of the yellow one, but the black one, however...
44.jpg

77.jpg

morty

morty

Staff member
Also on the subject of shirts, rumours that we are dropping Errea and switching to Joma. Which I would say is even lower on the scale of "tinpot shirt brands" than Errea :D

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Joma ? Bit “ car boot” aren’t they ? I don’t mind the new shirts but I think it’s because most of us recognise the image, the supporter of any other club probably just sees a bit of a mess though.

morty

morty

Staff member
Some proper meltdown happening because there was only 5000 of those shirts, and those who dithered have missed out. People getting all bent out of shape that some are on Ebay already :D

G

gerryinromania

Yet over there, criticism from some of the trendy designer ones. Super idea, well done NCFC

morty

morty

Staff member
Anybody want the shirt sponsor debacle debate lol?

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

We don’t have to now ! :) Thing is, Michael Bailey has tweeted that there is a very strong chance that the new sponsor will also be a gambling company. Let’s hope that no sausages are harmed in any promotional videos:D

morty

morty

Staff member
Lotus the new shirt sponsor, nice. Reportedly for 4 million quid less than BK8, not so nice.

Well done, small group of permanently offended fans, lets hope that deficit in our transfer budget doesn't become regrettable...

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’m going to wait and see what it looks like

G

gerryinromania

Morty. I think you are underestimating Joma. Well known here in Europe

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

The grey leisure wear was looking nice if a bit pricey. Now they’ve slapped JB on the sleeve it really doesn’t look so good at all.