By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Soccerbot 360

N

Number 9

So what improvement have we seen in our players since they've been using it?

It's supposed to
* Improve decision making
* Develop weak areas of players game
* Reinforce their strong points.

Can anyone see any areas of progress?
Anyone?

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

So what improvement have we seen in our players since they've been using it?

It's supposed to
* Improve decision making
* Develop weak areas of players game
* Reinforce their strong points.

Can anyone see any areas of progress?
Anyone?
In Josh Sargent yes .... the rest no.

N

Number 9

I can imagine the soccerbot shutting down and rebooting after Max had a go, it probably can't understand why he's facing backwards instead of forwards, 'Does not compute, does not compute'

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

How do we really know ? I don’t think it’s there for the experienced first team players so much, more for the younger lads for their development.

N

Number 9

Looks like it is getting put to good use...

That's the first time I've actually seen the soccerbot, basically just a circle of screens, which I assume, create a 3d display of game scenarios for players to react to.
It's not a physical training thing, just mental I guess, trying to improve observation and decision making skills.
From what I understand, we've been using it for 12 - 18 months now, I'm not sure that we've seen any uplift at all, which players can I say are improved during the last 18 months?
Josh, Mcallum, Todd is getting back to where he was at anyway, I can't really see any other steps forward, most are worse.