By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Squad numbers announced.

morty

morty

Staff member
dfgfd.jpg

Scott

Scott

A bit short - but obviously expected as we still have a lot of the transfer window left. I don't think it is fair to judge that squad of players just yet, but with I think 3 more players able to register (correct me if I'm wrong but there is 24 - 2 for the U21 rule thing in Mumba and Big Andy) so think there will be some more incomings (as well as outgoings as well) but obviously, as Webber said, there are players we won't get because of the BK8 bed wetters

N

Number 9

A bit short - but obviously expected as we still have a lot of the transfer window left. I don't think it is fair to judge that squad of players just yet, but with I think 3 more players able to register (correct me if I'm wrong but there is 24 - 2 for the U21 rule thing in Mumba and Big Andy) so think there will be some more incomings (as well as outgoings as well) but obviously, as Webber said, there are players we won't get because of the BK8 bed wetters