By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Story of a match

• Thread starter The Great Mass Debater
  • Start date
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

Did anyone use to read the holtamania 'Story of a Match' analyses during our first Prem season? I thought these were a great read and was really disappointed when they stopped. Does anyone know of anything similar? Or would anyone be interested in doing a similar thing this season now we have a new platform in this site?

Daniel Brigham's blogs are usually a good read. Is match analysis something he might fancy? Does anybody know the chap who did Holtamania personally? Could he be convinced to take it up again? I tried looking at his twitter account once, but im not a twitterer so I didnt get it.

CanaryOnTheWire

CanaryOnTheWire

I'm sure Holtamania will be doing it again. But I'll be doing something similar. :)

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Will be good to get some people blogging on here, whatever their ability, that blog tab is open for anybody to start a hosted blog. Hate to say it but a site which has some excellent blog posts from users is TWTD (scum forum). 

The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

Daniel Brigham is probably the most closest thing to a blogger Iv seen on pinkun. Might be worth tapping him up directly. I saw something on Holtamania's twitter saying he hated pinkun. Someone with twitter might want to let hiim know about this site if he doesnt know already

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to upset the Pink'un so won't be tapping him up, I've already spammed their forum, but if he ever wants to contribute here he would be more than welcome. 

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I agree about Holtamania, would be good if he posted his analysis again

Jimmy smith

Jimmy smith

They were really class and usually a pretty accurate predictor of how certain players would fare in the long run.

Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

I'd also like to see that sort of regular analysis again.