By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Tickets membership

K

KiwiPommy

I'm back in the UK with my family including 3 boys, after being in NZ for 8 years. We're only here for a year and I would like to join the NCFC membership to get some tickets for a few games. I'm originally from Norwich (born and bred),so would love my boys to see some premiership games while we're in the country. First, what's the feeling regarding joining the membership ? Second, do I need to join each of us or can I just join myself and get tickets for the boys anyway ? Third, why is the NCFC online portal constantly timing out, I have not been able to get through after trying for a few days. Any thoughts ?

morty

morty

Staff member
Welcome home! I think you need a membership each, but the chances of you getting even 2 seats together this season are virtually nil! There will be massive demand for games this season, which probably explains the website not being able to cope! Sorry I don't have any good news for you!

N

Number 9

I'm back in the UK with my family including 3 boys, after being in NZ for 8 years. We're only here for a year and I would like to join the NCFC membership to get some tickets for a few games. I'm originally from Norwich (born and bred),so would love my boys to see some premiership games while we're in the country. First, what's the feeling regarding joining the membership ? Second, do I need to join each of us or can I just join myself and get tickets for the boys anyway ? Third, why is the NCFC online portal constantly timing out, I have not been able to get through after trying for a few days. Any thoughts ?
Demand almost outstrips supply in the championship so tickets for the Premier League games will be hard work.
You might focus on cup games/ u23 games which are more readily available and often are better value money wise.

dj161

dj161

obviously there are two pre-season friendlies at home this week, I know it's not really a first team game as such, but you'd have no problem getting tickets for either game I'd assume