By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Transfer Window

N

Number 9

I suspect that we have two main topics ;)

Who would you buy / sell?

Who is the club actually going to buy / sell?

I'm not going to start listing all the peripheral players who don't get to play or are out on loan, suffice to say that we have enough of them to select a B squad.

I'd be happy to get rid of many of these who Farke won't play, then buy in two proper experienced defenders.

OldRobert

OldRobert

I believe that if we have any chance of staying up, we need to stop shipping goals at the rate of 2 per game, hence Number 9's 'get in 2 proper experienced defenders' makes total sense.

N

Number 9

I would bet good money on us loaning one central defender in.
I think that is probably on the money, just hope it's not that young lad from Chelsea. My gut tells me that a battle hardened organiser is what we need, just to be vocal and get everyone in the right place at the right time.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Bloody Hell....................is he still alive?:eek: I'd rather have Dave MacKay.

G

GJP

I've heard whispers about us being in for Jadon Sancho.

OldRobert

OldRobert

Manchester United could turn to Jadon Sancho after missing out on Erling Haaland with Borussia Dortmund 'ready to listen to offers' for £100m
Yeah right GJP, let's have 2.:)

N

Number 9

Tanzanian striker from Belgium now, wonder if he's played centre half at all

morty

morty

Staff member
Patrick Roberts expected to go back to Man City very soon. Pick your rumour, just not good enough or bad attitude?

Rocky Bushiri's loan at Blackpool being cut short after only 7 appearances, he is heading straight back out to a Belgian side on loan.