By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Uploading phone wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macey

Macey

Hi

I made a Norwich City background for my Galaxy S4 sometime ago which I thought I would upload to share with anyone that might want to use it but when I click the upload tab in the download section I can only select the 1600x1200 (standard) wallpaper and not the 1920x1080 (or any other) that my file is.

Great work with the site by the way.

Macey.

Last edited by a moderator:
admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Macey, 

Can you tell me what dimensions your wallpaper is? I can create a category for it and allow user uploads to that category. 

Macey

Macey

Hi Macey, 

Can you tell me what dimensions your wallpaper is? I can create a category for it and allow user uploads to that category. 
Hi

It is 1080x1920 for the Samsung Galaxy S4 but it should fit other phones too

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have just created a category called: 1080x1920 Wallpaper (Android)

W

windy

Not Wall paper related but I am having trouble uploading a profile pic! Complete technophobe so no doubt someting I am doing wrong. It does tell me that the size is too big! Just not sure IF its a site thing or the poxy internet I have offshore! cheers

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I think I said on another thread windy - that if you can upload the image to a private message and send me it, I will reduce it in size for you.

Macey

Macey

Just sent you a pm.

Can anyone else not see the new android category or is it just me?

W

windy

I think I said on another thread windy - that if you can upload the image to a private message and send me it, I will reduce it in size for you.
Mate feel daft as sin BUT..... I can see how to PVT message but how do I upload a pic?

Also was that you/your dad that I bought the Asics shirt off the other year??

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Windy,

Email it: norwichtalk@outlook.com

No, never owned an Asics shirt - I haven't been 'canaryboy1' anywhere else, or 'canaryboy' for that matter, or used this avatar elsewhere - the username just came from nowhere when there were 3 members of this forum and all of them were me  :)

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Just sent you a pm.

Can anyone else not see the new android category or is it just me?
Hi Macey, sorry problem was at my end - have now set permissions to allow uploads to those categories.

Can you see if it works now?

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Mate feel daft as sin BUT..... I can see how to PVT message but how do I upload a pic?

Also was that you/your dad that I bought the Asics shirt off the other year??
Windy, when sending a PM you can press 'see full editor', and there is the option to attach a file.

So you may direct message me the image if you wish, and I'll sort it. 

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Macey, sorry problem was at my end - have now set permissions to allow uploads to those categories.

Can you see if it works now?
I'm going to mark this thread as resolved and lock it.

If anybody has a similar query please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.