By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

The Andrew Surman Thread

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Andrew Surman
 ​
Football+-+Premier+League+10-1.jpg
 ​
 ​
Position: Midfielder
DOB: 20th August 1986

Signed: 22nd June 2010

Contract: [SIZE=17.77777862548828px]30th June[/SIZE] 2015

(Joined Bournemouth 1st September 2014)

Last edited by a moderator:
morty

morty

Staff member
Looked very, very good at the friendly on Monday night, will be like having a new player this season!

splutcho

splutcho

Couldn't agree more. I reckon Adams likes him as well. Could be a starter.

morty

morty

Staff member
Couldn't agree more. I reckon Adams likes him as well. Could be a starter.
Depends on the formation, he plays well on the left of the diamond, but did play a lot centrally while on loan. Classy player though.

dj161

dj161

Could never understand why he was made to go out on loan in the 1st place, always looked like a good player to me, I know he doesnt have the pace of a winger on the left, but theres so much more to his game than that, versatile too, can play left mid, centre mid, or left back if needed, we need more players like that in the championship, players that can fill in where needed

Scott

Scott

He looked very reasonable against Nice, seemed a be a lot bigger built than he was a few seasons ago, think he could surprise a few this season if given some match time.

BarclayBoy88

BarclayBoy88

paddyjdavitt10:06am via Twitter for BlackBerry

#ncfc boss NA confirms nothing in pilks swap talk with #bwfclee. Nothing else imminent. Reiterates Surman is 1 he wants to tie down

Good to see Neil looking to get contracts sorted early. I always liked Surman and thought he was decent in pre-season. Think he'll do a very decent job for us this year. 

skijumptoes

skijumptoes

Yes, looks like Adams identified proven Championship performers, certainly an advantage that he has working at the club over the years.  Contracts for Wes and Surman being a good indicator.

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
So long then Mr Surman, thanks for the two years under Lambert, you're off to the former players forum.

Gaffer

Gaffer

We shot ourselves in the foot with that 'bit of business', didn't we?

The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

Alls well that ends well I guess. Glad to see him getting another shot at the Prem with Bournemouth. Wonder how well Bournemouth would have done this season with Grabban instead of Wilson

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

Grabban doesn't fall over anywhere near as much. They'd be about 6th.