By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Picture uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Tried uploading a pic and it said the limit was 2.52 k/b!

Is there a limit on it, either tied to each poster, or to the forum as a whole?

(I got round it by using photobucket)

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Morty,

Are you talking about uploading an image to a post in a forum?

morty

morty

Staff member
Hi Morty,

Are you talking about uploading an image to a post in a forum?
Yes, the image I tried to upload into the managerial merry go round thread. Said it was too big obviously (I think it was about 70kb)

morty

morty

Staff member
Untitled2_zpsf9d7230a.jpg

Lone Star Canary

Lone Star Canary

Usually just easier to dump it on imgur and linking from there...

admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Will have to look into it.

I don't think I've ever played with the upload limits. But I'm not getting the same as you.

I wonder whether each user gets an upload limit for total uploads, and that because you have uploaded all those Celta Vigo images you have reached your max. 

I actually get 'Max single file size 20mb', which is ridiculously too high, the idea of people uploading loads of 20mb images is scary (database size).

So I'll work out what the settings are etc and fix them at some stage in the near future. 

It isn't anything that I've changed, in fact I've never looked for or found the page which governs this (you wouldn't believe how many things there are in the back end, thousands of pages of settings!). 

morty

morty

Staff member
Cheers, don't make it a priority or anything though, I can use photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.