By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

#22 Bournemouth

E

EmmsyHW

Can anyone clarify why Ben Pearson from Bournemouth was booed tonight please?

morty

morty

Staff member
Can't completely remember but something along the lines of last time we played you going down like he had been shot like a sniper and getting a player booked / sent off and then springing to his feet like nothing had happened. Maybe doing it a few times.

Probably the sort of player whose fans love him, but fans of opposition teams hate.

E

EmmsyHW

Can't completely remember but something along the lines of last time we played you going down like he had been shot like a sniper and getting a player booked / sent off and then springing to his feet like nothing had happened. Maybe doing it a few times.

Probably the sort of player whose fans love him, but fans of opposition teams hate.
Ahhh okay thank you, we couldn’t work out why he was being booed but that makes total sense! My first Norwich game tonight with my father in law who is a massive Norwich fan and loved it, I’ll be back

morty

morty

Staff member
Ahhh okay thank you, we couldn’t work out why he was being booed but that makes total sense! My first Norwich game tonight with my father in law who is a massive Norwich fan and loved it, I’ll be back
Aye, just sometimes fans dislike players, it happens. Good, glad you enjoyed! (apart from the result)

N

Number 9

It was mentioned on commentary, think he got a player sent off, Dimi perhaps?