By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Bond Scheme

P

PoshMark

Hi all,

Posh supporter here, have any of you invested in this ?

If so, how's it performing so far ?

Posh are just about to launch a very similar bond, not hoping to get rich from it, but also a bit wary of losing too much

On a separate note, how's Flynn Clarke getting on ?, looked a great prospect when here

Thanks

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Hi there, our scheme worked pretty well, I didn’t invest but I think @morty did. He made so much money he now lives out of the country for 6 months a year ;):). I’m not sure if your scheme is quite the same, I’ve heard that yours is a bit more risky but haven’t looked into it that much.
Clarke has spent the season in our U23’s and has done well as far as I know. He has got a bit of competition though as we signed a few young midfielders at the same time. I would expect him to go on loan next season.
I also follow Wroxham, Joe Taylor was there at the start of the season, scored 24 goals in about 18 games and was too good for that level. Really nice grounded sort of lad, hope he does well for you next season

P

PoshMark

Thank you for this, I’m gonna put a bit in and see how it goes.
Hoping for good things from Joe too, Flynn is from a good family so I think he’ll remain grounded too
Good luck next season, sorry you want have the pleasure of visiting our ultra chic stadium