By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Browsers.

morty

morty

Staff member
Anyone help on this?

Have to do it this way, as am unable to post in the normal way. Using FF 56.0, incessant unresponsive script error message only on Norwichtalk, so have used an addon to stop that, which stops me being able to quote and use emoticons. Started to use MS Edge for Norwichtalk only, worked well for a few days but now the reply box as soon as I click in it, is being replaced by the drag files here to attach box, so cannot post. Any ideas? 

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I get that error sometime. 

There are a few things I need to fix on here and I promise I'll dedicate a day to it soon, about to go on holiday for a few days though. 

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Disabling 'report' for guest users is still something I need to sort also. 

hogesar

hogesar

Just download Chrome. Although the latest version has f*cked websockets on one of our development intranet systems so i'm recommending it through gritted teeth right now!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Just download Chrome. Although the latest version has f*cked websockets on one of our development intranet systems so i'm recommending it through gritted teeth right now!
I'm experimenting with Opera atm which so far, touch wood, is working.  FF and Edge are now out of the window. :D

Last edited by a moderator: