By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Championship Bets 23rd August 2014

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Got 4 out 6 correct in a Heinze last weekend so gone for the Heinze against this week (57 combinations),plus extra on the trebles and a cheeky 10p on the six fold.

Ipswich vs Norwich

Derby vs Fulham

Brighton vs Bolton (Draw)

Blackburn vs Bournemouth (Draw)

Wigan vs Blackpool

Watford vs Leeds

Total Stake: £7.80

Potential Return: £168.61

Also had a separate scum game bet.... Bradley Johnson (anytime scorer). £1.13 on at 9/2, £6.21 back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I just seem to be getting my stake back every week, 4/6 correct again for second week in a row. For some reason the Bradley Johnson bet didn't actually process in my betfair account...

So that's £8.28 back from £7.80. Plus £1.13 in my account from the Bradley Johnson bet = £9.41 for next weeks bets.

Started the season with £10.23, so going absolutely nowhere but making a tenner last quite a while (£0.82 down, cheaper than the national lottery!). 

dj161

dj161

I never put draws in any of my bets, always have to pick a winner normally thats where most of mine go wrong, is teams getting a bloody equalizer, but i just cant bring myself to pick a draw

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I never put draws in any of my bets, always have to pick a winner normally thats where most of mine go wrong, is teams getting a bloody equalizer, but i just cant bring myself to pick a draw
In my case this week it was picking draws which were my downfall! I was refreshing livescore.com hoping that two teams would equalise.... 

Currently considering whether to bet on the League Cup for tomorrow night, but picking teams who could cause an upset seems like an impossible task.

splutcho

splutcho

I found that I'm getting a lot more winners lately from picking a fairly even game and choosing my side to Win or Draw.