By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Birmingham City (Away) Saturday 4th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Firstly, happy Star Wars day.

So here we are, the last game of the season, though hopefully not! Tricky this, as Brum fighting for their lives so they won't turn over easy. I'd like us to hold onto 5th place and face Southampton in a semi, given a choice.

Barnes injured, so we need to find something that works for Josh, as he really looks a bit lost without Barnes.

N

nwcanary

We need to show much more urgency and play with more pace than we did today if we are to progress through play offs. Very flat performance but we did what we had to do I suppose and hopefully DW will have the players ready to fight for their lives against a team that hate play offs and will be nervous especially missing out on automatic promotion.

G

gerryinromania

That was not a very good game to watch, some shoddy performances, certainly some of the boys were not putting in the commitment. To my mind, Stacey, Sainz, Duffy were way, way below par, and our Fake News footballer, Gibson, was top class in showing his limitations, and yes, as I've said before, we really do miss Barnes

G

GJP

That Birmingham game has left me a little uncomfortable.

I know nobody wants to get injured and that is why we played walking football BUT

Momentum

Is huge in football.

(Fingers crossed we regain it instantly)

Status
Not open for further replies.