By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Burnley (away) Saturday 25th January FA cup 4th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Well. If ever there was an utterly uninspiring cup tie, here it is it right here.

Rock and a hard place, yes a win would be great for morale, and winning is a good habit to get into, and a cup run puts smiles on fans faces, but we have bigger fish to fry. Can see Farke putting out a lot of youth with a smattering of first team players that need minutes like Jamal, Hernandez and Stieperman. The old "controlled risk", in putting out a team that looks like it could get something without risking too much.

I hope we win, not sure we will, and probably won't be hugely disappointed if we don't...

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I’d like us to go for it now, yes, give some game time to fringe players but have Teemu etc on the bench. Let’s be honest, our season in the league is going to end badly, so let’s try and get a semi final match even though semis at Wembley have killed the fa cup

OldRobert

OldRobert

With the way our luck has been running this season with injuries in particular, I hope he doesn't risk any of our 'important' players. While there is still a chance, however remote, of staying up, that must be the priority imo.

dj161

dj161

Capture.PNG

N

Number 9

Our defense, you can't tell me that set pieces and corners are practiced in training. It's carnage, no organisation at all.

Stat was mentioned on tv commentary..

Our goals conceded, 47, is worst in all the top 5 European Leagues.

It isn't working.

morty

morty

Staff member
Wait, what? A cup run?

Bloody hell....

People moaning on Twitter that Drimc missed a few sitters earlier on, jeez, give the guy a break, he has been injured and hasn't had regular football in ages!

N

Number 9

Wait, what? A cup run?

Bloody hell....

People moaning on Twitter that Drimc missed a few sitters earlier on, jeez, give the guy a break, he has been injured and hasn't had regular football in ages!
He needs a run of 5 or 6 games to get fit properly

dj161

dj161

Wait, what? A cup run?

Bloody hell....

we could of won 8-0 and some people would still have to find something to moan about

I've seen just the goals, Vrancic essentially assisting both, what has he got to do to get a run in the side

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I've seen just the goals, Vrancic essentially assisting both, what has he got to do to get a run in the side
From what I heard he had an absolute stinker at Man Utd so it was no surprise he was left out last week. Having said that it would be nice to have him at least on the bench on a regular basis

morty

morty

Staff member
didn't everyone?
I was at Man U and I think I singled Vrancic out as being particularly bad, very very anonymous.

Here's what I said at the time :- "Emi was good, I thought Cantwell was excellent, Vrancic was poor, he should have been threading balls through for Idah, but just didn't."

G

gerryinromania

Well, I did enjoy watching that. Burnley had quite a strong team, but they certainly didn't like the boys in yella, running at them. Well done to all

Status
Not open for further replies.