By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Norwich City vs Millwall (Home) Tuesday 3rd November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
morty

morty

Staff member
Hopefully an unchanged side, but wonder if Farke will mix it up a bit, there seems to be a lot of games just now!

Would be nice to see some good injury news on Zimmermann and Quintilla. Interesting dilemma for Farke if Xavi is fit, as Sorenson has actually played really well.

morty

morty

Staff member
Xavi not available yet, Zimmermann and Martin available for squad, but not to start. McLean a doubt.

OldRobert

OldRobert

As you said, hopefully unchanged then but maybe a change or two on the bench.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I expect Millwall to approach the game in a similar style to Birmingham, everyone behind the ball and concentrate on set pieces.

hogesar

hogesar

They've had a decent start. 7 points from the next 4 would be a decent return, all against decent sides. Would be great to stretch the unbeaten run tomorrow.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Unchanged, Cantwell has a slight knock which is why he’s not involved

Din

Din

Typically I was away this weekend so missed our game against Bristol City, and from what I've seen and heard it was our best performance of the season.

Looking forward to this one tonight though. Millwall are undoubtedly a tough side to beat, so if we can keep our unbeaten run going it would be superb. We seem to be hitting our stride though after a dodgy start, so hopeful that we can take all 3 points!

Din

Din

Thought it was quite a good performance overall, especially the first 70 minutes or so. Millwall did make it very hard for us. Did what near enough every side visiting Carrow Road has done so far and stuck 10 men behind the ball and overloaded the middle of the pitch, and they were very good at it. But considering some of the positions we got into we should've scored at least once. The Buendia chance in particular needs to be ending up in the back of the net. We seemed to lash at opportunities a bit too much and lacked composure when we did get in front of goal. Frustrating we couldn't find that extra quality when we needed to.

There was some very good individual performances I thought. Skipp put in his best display since Huddersfield on the opening day. Despite being out of position, Sorenson was yet again impressive. Gibson and particularly Hanley were completely solid at the back.

It was a tough game so a draw isn't the worst result, but it does feel like 2 points dropped. That said, 5 points from the last 3 games against Brentford, Bristol City and Millwall certainly isn't a bad return, neither is 4 wins and 2 draws from the last 6. Another really difficult game against Swansea coming up at the weekend, if our unbeaten run is still intact after that I'll be very pleased.

morty

morty

Staff member
Can't argue with that I guess!

Untitled.jpg

G

GJP

Shoulda won it. But if you can't win it, don't lose it.

When has a triple sub ever worked?

G

gerryinromania

Thanks Morty. I know that it was only high lights, but there looked some nice moving and passing out there. Big shame you guys can't get to see it and show approval

N

Number 9

Screenshot_20201104-164840_Chrome.jpg
the reason why the Archant journalists are 'kind' to Farke et al

Status
Not open for further replies.