By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

PS3/PS4 Usernames

Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

Much like the X360 Gamertag thread, how about we have one for PS3/4 users as well?

Currently on PS3 using 'Indy_Bones' (no surprise there).

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

More than a year late but I'll add you. Same name as on here.

Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

Lol,

So far you're the ONLY person to add me Keiran!

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

I don't see you on my list. Did you delete me because I called you deluded on a football forum?

:D

Am I involved in forum drama?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

Not at all, I take absolutely no offence at being called sad, deluded, mentally unstable, on drugs and suicidal whilst perusing and commenting on a football forum. :p

It was mainly because I took a look at your games list and realised I've probably got more games in common with Flipper The Dolphin :lol:

All joking aside, it was actually because I just didn't see the point. I made the inital post over a year ago, I play the PS4 and PS3 far less than I used to then, and half the time I don't even go online anyway as I tend to prefer single player games MUCH more these days (got totally sick of incessant COD variants etc). Makes no real odds either way, but I'm certainly not that thin skinned as to throw the teddy out over a difference of opinion on the tinterwebs :D

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

That's a bit disappointing, I wanted some drama.

Most of my games were played during the PS3 days. Only got the PS4 this year, only games I've been absorbed in have been The Witcher 3 and Rocker League. Really hoping PES catches me like it did on the PS2 next season.

That's the one I'm really excited for though. Not long to wait now.

KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

I share 1 game with Rocky (GTA V) and all I've done in that is wander around getting into shootouts with police.