Well, it made me laugh!

Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

Active Member
Quote said:
It is funny, but.....is just another example of the over reaction we bave been seeing from a good number of fellow fans. I am still surprised and gutted over BJ going, but can see the logic behind it. The only real concern we have is the failure to sign a CB, its a real worry and one that will hopefully be resolved with a loan, can we have another loan?

I see we are in good company too, with Everton and Arsenal also receiving a lot of cticism over their window dealings or lack of,  happy days.
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
We cannot have a loan for a CB, we're going with what we have until January.
 
Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

Active Member
So, it will be sqeuky bum time up to January then. 
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
OK, own up - who's behind this?!

I've seen this meme so many times, but I still laughed   :lol:    

I keep trying to watch the film its from but its 3 hours long so still not managed it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
I laughed when it was QPR and I have to say I laughed again. I think it'll come good, but we haven't half made it hard for ourselves by not adding to a paper thin defence.
 
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
OK, own up - who's behind this?!

I've seen this meme so many times, but I still laughed   :lol:    

I keep trying to watch the film its from but its 3 hours long so still not managed it!
You really must watch it my friend, its stunning imo.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top