By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Adverts on here

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

I wonder if “ Lay mature women that always say yes “ gets adverts for NorwichTalk ? Think of the new posters we could get !

morty

morty

Staff member
I wonder if “ Lay mature women that always say yes “ gets adverts for NorwichTalk ? Think of the new posters we could get !
That could be an interesting niche crossover, ladies who are after a bit of hows your father, but also like Norwich City.

:p

N

Number 9

That's strange, I've an advert on here for fishing, over 40's fishing with women in my area....

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Oh I think so ...
A393DD16-8C9D-4526-BDD2-5C64C2DF0B7E.jpeg

OldRobert

OldRobert

rofl.gif
Hells teeth fellas, that's not a pretty sight to be faced with on a Sunday morning, or any morning come to that. FF what are you thinking ...............?!
mydad.gif
Quite put me off me kippers!

N

Number 9

rofl.gif
Hells teeth fellas, that's not a pretty sight to be faced with on a Sunday morning, or any morning come to that. FF what are you thinking ...............?!
mydad.gif
Quite put me off me kippers!

He didn't say "no" did he?

N

Number 9

Well I'm getting John Lewis financial services at the top and mature ladies 40+ at the bottom.
Adverts, don't you love em? Both those ads would end up costing me a fortune!