By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Along come Norwich

morty

morty

Staff member
The atmosphere at the Villa game was easily the best it has been in years. Long may it continue.

Reactions: Din
morty

morty

Staff member
They've just added this, I only started following them recently and like what they’re trying to do to improve the atmosphere too.

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articles/the-leitening-conductor

One of my good mates was involved in setting ACN up, yeah they do good work. And great tee shirts, here is my latest one from them!

20181024_112224.jpg

Dubai Mark

Dubai Mark

That's a really good article and thanks for sharing :)

I agree with the majority of it, but will never agree that getting rid of CH at that particular stage of the season was a good decision, regardless of what tactics he was using to try and keep us in the Premier League, and feel that others were right to criticise our club at that time. BUT, that aside, this is an article written by what I call a "real supporter", someone who truly cares about supporting Norwich City and understands exactly why we support a club like Norwich City.....things do seriously seem to be looking up and long may it continue!!!