By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Cheltenham Festival

dj161

dj161

Anyone on here got any interest in this other than me, if you have lets hear your picks for tomorrows opening day, I'm not great at picking winners in the handicaps but these are my picks for the grade races

Supreme Novice - Fakir D'Oudairies
Arkle - Glen Forsa
Champion Hurdle - Apple's Jade
Mares Hurdle - Benie Des Dieux

N

Number 9

Anyone on here got any interest in this other than me, if you have lets hear your picks for tomorrows opening day, I'm not great at picking winners in the handicaps but these are my picks for the grade races

Supreme Novice - Fakir D'Oudairies
Arkle - Glen Forsa
Champion Hurdle - Apple's Jade
Mares Hurdle - Benie Des Dieux
I don't know front from the back of a horse, but it makes me laugh listening to talksport camped down there for the week.
Surely you just pick favourites or use a pin?

dj161

dj161

well you can do that, and you'd probably have just as much luck as I do anyway, I like to think I have some idea whats going to happen, but in all honesty there is generally a lot of luck involved, one miss step, or poorly timed jump and a race can go completely different to what you'd expect