By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Coronavirus

N

Number 9

Premier League confirms that 6 players/coaches from three clubs have tested positive for Covid-19 at this weeks initial tests, they've been sent to self isolate, but the question remains how many people did those 6 come into close contact with in the last couple of days?
Are the stadium staff and all the Broadcast staff being tested too?

dj161

dj161

I'd imagine they have to be, but likely not until it gets close to match day whenever that is

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Had a conversation with a mate at work the other day. If the season started again tomorrow, free to air, and the game was Man U v Burnley behind closed doors, would you watch it ?

dj161

dj161

I'd likely have it on, while doing something else, no way you can pay 100% attention to empty stadium football, without the crowds its just 22 lads kicking a ball around a field

OldRobert

OldRobert

Had a conversation with a mate at work the other day. If the season started again tomorrow, free to air, and the game was Man U v Burnley behind closed doors, would you watch it ?
Not a chance.....................I'm not that stuck for something to do.

dj161

dj161

that is the advantage we have being in the prem, even if its only for one season, we can afford to pay back the season ticket holders for the percentage of the season thats behind closed doors, from league one down I imagine there are a lot of clubs that can't financially afford to do that at all, and I suspect there's probably quite a few in the championship too