This is undoubtedly true, however, the league is also a lot stronger.Stronger, I'll wager, that the last time we were in the division.
I shall throw into the ring a better, more attack minded manager tooThis is undoubtedly true, however, the league is also a lot stronger.
We keep possession much better though, and don't just stick 10 men behind the ball and invite pressure like we did under Hughton, and do a better job of not giving the opposition time and space.We've also conceded an average of two goals a game without having played any of the really good sides yet. Don't think we're "doomed" as such, but I think our defence will probably see us relegated.
Sadly I have to agree.We've also conceded an average of two goals a game without having played any of the really good sides yet. Don't think we're "doomed" as such, but I think our defence will probably see us relegated.
Or it could all work out just fine and we'll have a small fortune to spend in January, glass half full Wiz!I fear it'll be the CH issue which does us, maybe January will be too late to correct it.
We just have to hope that AN gets lucky on this.
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.