Deadline Day

Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Here we go. Todays rumours:

Ruddy to Sunderland.

Klose to West Brom.

Lafferty to Cardiff.

Anyone of about 469 strikers from anywhere to us. Latest one being linked is Frazier Campbell at Palace. (I'm still crossing my fingers for Mbokani, even though I know it won't happen). 

Jerome Onguene possibly coming in as well?
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
As long as it isn't Nicklas Bendtner I don't care.
 
C

CanaryNath

New Member
well, that was a bit sh1t, wasn't it!

Utter shambles. I fear we might just have cocked up our season by not adding a couple more strikers to our ranks.
 
S

SussexYellow

Active Member
Might be worth it, if only to room him with Lafferty!
 
S

SussexYellow

Active Member
Thread on pink un saying Marouane Chamakh is at Colney now. So maybe we are looking at free agents.

Could do worse I guess
 
G

GJP

Well-Known Member
He's a decent player and a trier. Just not prolific or exciting.
 
B

Baggie192

New Member
Console yourslves that your window was nowhere near as crap as ours. Due to the Premier league not ratifing our sale in time. Pulis didn't do himself favours either Don't expect him to survive Christmas If it looks like we're in trouble
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Console yourslves that your window was nowhere near as crap as ours. Due to the Premier league not ratifing our sale in time. Pulis didn't do himself favours either Don't expect him to survive Christmas If it looks like we're in trouble
At least you kept hold of Evans and Berahino, you seem to have a really small squad though? Just 20 senior players? 
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
Didn't notice they signed Chadli. Doesn't really seem like a Pulis player to me.
 
B

Baggie192

New Member
At least you kept hold of Evans and Berahino, you seem to have a really small squad though? Just 20 senior players? 
Yeah he messed up getting two attacking options due to his mistrust of players from aboard.

Didn't notice they signed Chadli. Doesn't really seem like a Pulis player to me.
Let's see If he plays him. he wanted James Chester and Callum Mcmanaman for £13m combined, never played either of them. Not to brag when the sale goes resouces will get better, but, not to the point we can squander money like that. If he starts that I think the club will get shut of him
 
ZLF

ZLF

Well-Known Member
First year where the unattached have created so much interest.  Sunderland snapping up anichebe,. Wba looking like favourites for chanson now,  at this rate it will be down to either cureton or lord bendtner
 
B

Baggie192

New Member
Odemwingie is available  :ph34r:
Just no not worth the hassle and his agent is a c**t who would start unsettling him in time for Christmas. Happend every year he was at ours
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
lol nobody here would seriously want him. We had enough of that agent nonsense with Grabban.

Although I suppose that ended well with 8 million pounds in the bank and Grabban on their bench. lol
 
F

Fimbo

Member
Gotta feel a bit sorry for chamakh. Injured in trial - totally predictable I'm afraid and I guess this could end his career, even if fairly minor. Still, glad he does not add to our bloated squad and wage bill.
 
B

Baggie192

New Member
Gotta feel a bit sorry for chamakh. Injured in trial - totally predictable I'm afraid and I guess this could end his career, even if fairly minor. Still, glad he does not add to our bloated squad and wage bill.
depending on the injury its fairly safe to both sissoko and chamakh will get short term deals that will get us to the next window wonder if Bentner still has his house in brum
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top