Defensive reinforcements imminent?

Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
I'd be happy with either CB, but I think Koulibaly is probably more likely to happen. Does anyone know whether they are right or left-sided, as that could be the tipping factor. We currently have three right-sided options and only one left-sided player in Bassong.
 
L

Lavanche

New Member
Both right footed players and as far as I remember and have seen they have always played at right side.

One thing worth of mentioning is ofc that Koulibaly wont play african nations cup at every second winter.
 
Yellow Fever

Yellow Fever

New Member
That could make a difference, Lavanche. I wonder which way AN is leaning, considering the private jet to Marseilles and the rumours of negotiations in Milan!
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
One thing worth of mentioning is ofc that Koulibaly wont play african nations cup at every second winter.
Very good point, especially with Bassong being recalled to the Cameron squad recently, imagine losing both your centre backs. 
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
On the topic of Bassong and Koulibaly it actually looks as if they had some overlapping time together at Metz in France. Hopefully Seb has done us a favour and told him how Norwich is pretty much better than Naples in every single way. 
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top