By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Dirty Dirty Leeds

Are Leeds going to be Champions?

• Yes, Pep was right and we're happy to be second.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Leeds will blow it, the owner will go to jail and Beelzebub will be in Hellesdon Hospital.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I’ve been to Leeds and found that going to Elland Road was actually better than when they come here
Away fans probably all the banned ones who are known by West Yorkshire police football intelligence unit so can't go to Elland Road :D

I know a few rowdy Leeds fans who sit near the away fans at Elland Road and they all have pretty good jobs that they wouldn't want to lose in a scrap.... one of them did warn me about a lot of coin throwing recently though.

Expect lots of pairs of binoculars too after the news story about us kicking up a fuss, lots of fans had them for the Derby game...

N

Number 9

Leeds have released their team for Saturday, probably going to look at City training to see how Farke deals with it.
Bielsa chatting about Pukki, complimentary but obviously mind games before the match. We'll see what he says after the game when Pukki has just scored a 98th minute winner, bounced in off his rrrrrs

N

Number 9

You'll probably find that the Leeds ultra will stand down once they realise that our leader has man flu and won't be there. :eek:

morty

morty

Staff member
Thats actually quite a fine, to put it into context, the Russian national team got fined 20k for racist chanting.

In other news they have a real injury crisis going on, latest is that striker Kemar Roofe, who has scored 14 this season, is out with a knee injury, they say they hope to have him back before the end of the season, so that doesn't sound good.