Fantasy Football Norwich Players

  • Thread starter The Great Mass Debater
  • Start date
Scott

Scott

Active Member
I'll be joining again :) although I did utter trash last year lol
 
Gaffer

Gaffer

Active Member
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Code is 254402-134492
In case anyone missed it, this is the Fantasy Premier League NorwichTalk league. There are currently 14 of us there but it would be great to get it up to 20.

To continue the discussion, I was reading this BBC article and last year's winner reckons Callum Wilson and Troy Deeney are good buys, but I just checked the stats and Cameron Jerome's goals per minute was better than either of them. He's now cheaper than either of them so could prove a decent buy. 
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Without wanting to sound arrogant I am top of the league :D
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Ah.

Maybe I should've waited til after the City - West Brom game to gloat :D
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Whittaker, Hoolahan and Redmond all in the Premier League Dream Team for this week
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top