By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Farke out?

Farke out?

• Yes, right now.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Review after 10 games.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Review at Christmas.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Appoint Neil Adams.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

Number 9

Webber saying we've all got to step up, everyone at the club and all the fans, it's not just Farke's fault.
The performance at Chelsea and the points total are unacceptable though.
And he can't understand the negativity towards City in the media.

N

Number 9

So, our goal difference requires us to get nine points to escape the bottom three.
(Assuming the teams above us don't win any time soon)

Seriously though, several of the teams above us have difficult fixtures this weekend, it would be a very good time for us to win.
:)

morty

morty

Staff member
So, our goal difference requires us to get nine points to escape the bottom three.
(Assuming the teams above us don't win any time soon)

Seriously though, several of the teams above us have difficult fixtures this weekend, it would be a very good time for us to win.
:)
Brentford have a massive injury crisis and are in a bit of a freefall...

Gunvald Larsson

Gunvald Larsson

Annoyed me a bit, as have met Iwan a few times and he is an absolutely lovely bloke!
I met Iwan when I was a student nurse and had a placement at the school where his kids went. He is a really nice bloke, very friendly and grounded. Always had time for the other kids and their parents.