By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Fixtures

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

With our new few matches looking very winnable I thought I’d see what the other teams are up to over the couple of weekends. Of course we shouldn’t presume anything, this is Norwich after all, but if we pick up a decent amount of points we could be in a very good place. Anyway,

Saturday - Sheffield Utd v Leeds, Middlesbrough v Villa, West Brom v Brentford

Saturday 8th - Leeds v Qpr , Boro v Blackburn , West Brom v Villa

We need to be ruthless in our games.

morty

morty

Staff member
Aye some interesting fixtures there, they can't all win! But yeah, we just need to keep doing what we are doing, I think Farke is doing a good job in keeping it all in proportion and context. He doesn't really refer to us being top of the league, so I think, from a psychological point of view, he is very much keeping everyone's feet on the ground, players and fans alike.

N

Number 9

Aye some interesting fixtures there, they can't all win! But yeah, we just need to keep doing what we are doing, I think Farke is doing a good job in keeping it all in proportion and context. He doesn't really refer to us being top of the league, so I think, from a psychological point of view, he is very much keeping everyone's feet on the ground, players and fans alike.
My worry is complacency but the way the players and manager speaks to the media, you get the impression that they don't take wins for granted.

Din

Din

Said a few games ago that this run of games which started against Hull and ends with Blackburn is a real opportunity to put a bit of a gap between us and those below us.

The only thing is I do think we'll struggle more against teams like Rotherham and Bolton at home than we would away to one of the top 10 teams. They're just so polar opposite to the way we play that it can be effective, as shown by Hull on Tuesday and nearly by Millwall a few weeks ago. If we can get 8 points plus from these next 4 games I'll be pretty happy. Obviously hopeful we can get more though.