By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Greta Thunberg

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Now we have extinction rebellion blocking the streets again. One of the in an interview said the had a petrol car because she couldn’t afford an electric one :) Hidden behind their tents is a diesel generator. Plonkers

N

Number 9

Now we have extinction rebellion blocking the streets again. One of the in an interview said the had a petrol car because she couldn’t afford an electric one :) Hidden behind their tents is a diesel generator. Plonkers
Westminster last night apparently
IMG_20191008_115805.jpg

OldRobert

OldRobert

Bring out the water cannon, powered with Thames water. If we haven't got any, go and bloody well buy some.

morty

morty

Staff member
Can't see the tweet because of company adblocker, but will take a stab in the dark and guess it is the guy getting pulled off the top of the train and getting a good cuffing.

In that case, I completely agree :cool:

OldRobert

OldRobert

Can't see the tweet because of company adblocker, but will take a stab in the dark and guess it is the guy getting pulled off the top of the train and getting a good cuffing.

In that case, I completely agree :cool:
Nail on head hit!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Silly little cow doesn't know she's born. Her parents and the other acolytes have a lot to answer to, not that they will.:mad:

N

Number 9

Silly little cow doesn't know she's born. Her parents and the other acolytes have a lot to answer to, not that they will.:mad:
I think she has problems on the autistic spectrum anyway, and knowing from conversations with my kids how easily they run with suggestions which appear worthy but are not well thought through, I wouldn't want to heap excessive blame on her.
Other people have influenced her greatly, obviously, whether that's parents, family friends or educators?
In different circumstances it might be called grooming. Talking them into doing things which are not necessarily in their best interests.

N

Number 9

Meanwhile, in Clown World, my faith in humanity is restored:

:cool:
As I understand, the protesters are arrested if they cause any grief away from Trafalgar Square?
I'm not sure how the rozzers will deal with the public who performed the rather enthusiastic 'citizens arrest'