G
GJP
Well-Known Member
He's a better player than RVW. A lot better.
Thing is we're both teams That yo-yoed to the prem no shame there. The qustion I'd ask If WBA were in your place is could we do it again The answer is probably not. Let's face it your Board messed up the last Twice you were up sorry if that sounds like a Troll (it isn't meant as one) now rumours of Jez Moxey!! Really!! google Jez Moxey Pie & pint to see how clueless he can be. Go on the Molineux mix search his name The horror stories of him screwing the fans £0% rebate offer. I'm just saying be carefulA lot depends on the club and its supporters. I am sure the two clubs you rival will point to former "greatness" and many of their supporters will feel they should be eating at the captain's table. And many would take the risk of foreign ownership just in the hope of investment in playing staff. And as you point out, this inflates the unworthy as well as the worthy.
I was interested in Reading who had Madjeski, then a Russian and now Thai's. I got the impression the lady owner was more interested in developing the area around the ground than anything to do with football.
I am not sure NCFC is at that point (yet). I think there is enough support for the club taking its chances without selling its soul to the Far East. Of course there are many who would risk it all on trying to equal those who have probably only temporary stability and success.
Yes, I am hoping the Moxey rumour is just that. But isn't football like that. Club after club takes on a manager or back room staff that were failures elsewhere. Moyes recently has had two failures but gets a Prem job. Why didn't Sunderland come after our manager. He has had recent success.Thing is we're both teams That yo-yoed to the prem no shame there. The qustion I'd ask If WBA were in your place is could we do it again The answer is probably not. Let's face it your Board messed up the last Twice you were up sorry if that sounds like a Troll (it isn't meant as one) now rumours of Jez Moxey!! Really!! google Jez Moxey Pie & pint to see how clueless he can be. Go on the Molineux mix search his name The horror stories of him screwing the fans £0% rebate offer. I'm just saying be careful
Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.