How many people do you 'know'

  • Thread starter The Great Mass Debater
  • Start date
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Just curious - how many people who use this forum would you say you 'know' - ie have met in the flesh, or at least know who they are?
 
splutcho

splutcho

Moderator
None but I am coming up for the Palace game and would love to put some names to faces over a drink.
 
L

Lavanche

New Member
Zero and probably will stay that way as I live in Finland and vist CR very rarely these days.
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
One of the few good things the pinkun did for me was meeting fellow fans, I know probably 10 or 15 people from there that I regularly drink with on match days, and a fair few I have met that I know more casually.

So I only really "know" the few that have decided to post on here too.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Keckers

Keckers

New Member
None I'm sad to say. We really should organise a meet before the Palace game...
 
C

CanaryNath

New Member
Nobody.

I'm an exile so rarely get the opportunity
 
the jarrold

the jarrold

Member
None, but then I have few friends in real life. It really is lonely in this cave, and the WiFi is really slow too.
 
Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer

New Member
Only one for certain but feel I may have met others at AGMs etc.
 
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Well-Known Member
I was on the same bus to Reading as Morty but didn't realise until the next day !
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
None. Probably walked past everyone here though outside Carrow Road at some point without even realising.
 
Brian Fantana

Brian Fantana

New Member
None, I moved back to Norwich two and a half months ago so I couldn't frequent the agms or pubs before now, hopefully I might meet a few now.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top