By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

How on earth can we only have one senior striker

hogesar

hogesar

I dont see any reason why he should be banned. This forum needs as many posters as it can get! And hes not actually posted anything out of order.

morty

morty

Staff member
I dont see any reason why he should be banned. This forum needs as many posters as it can get! And hes not actually posted anything out of order.
No one has been banned. But he does this just to annoy folk and wind them up, you know that. And if it ruins other peoples Norwich Talk experience, then what will happen will be for the greater good.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Laughed at one of his posts above in fairness.

He was banned from here last time because he had two accounts and started having a conversation with himself (via two devices),which was just bizarre more than anything :oops:

N

Number 9

Surely people can choose not to reply to a post or poster, I would suggest that having more than one ID is probably out of order though.

C

Canary World

Thanks all I can feel the love. It's just morty who is being a meany. Look forward to some stimulating debate in the future

morty

morty

Staff member
Thanks all I can feel the love. It's just morty who is being a meany. Look forward to some stimulating debate in the future
See if you can "debate" without using the following phrases :-

"Stowmarket two"
"Delia out"
"The messiah"

:)

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Surely people can choose not to reply to a post or poster, I would suggest that having more than one ID is probably out of order though.

New owner could probably do with writing some rules to be honest, we had some once - not sure what happened to them!

When I banned Waveney it was actually against the rules for people to create more than one account for the purposes of trolling (or something like that),a rule written for Waveney after warnings about Waveney, and then broken by Waveney... the only real problem I had with him at the time is that I couldn't be arsed with him.

He could probably be amusing on here in small doses though!

N

Number 9

A large number of people couldn't live without an itch to scratch.

Din

Din

Laughed at one of his posts above in fairness.

He was banned from here last time because he had two accounts and started having a conversation with himself (via two devices),which was just bizarre more than anything :oops:

That's brilliant to be fair haha. If I'm ever losing an argument on here then I may have to resort to that and back myself up :D

(not that I'd ever lose an argument on here because I always talk complete sense :cool:)