Huckerby Promoted

derehamyella

derehamyella

New Member
Goings on at the academy   Two depart incluing Paul Wilkinson .. Murty and Hucks promoted   Murty moves to U18 and Hucks take full control of U16  while new U21 head is sought.
 
Indy_Bones

Indy_Bones

New Member
Would tie in with the statement that Adams would return in the summer in some capacity, although I'm sure this would depend on whether or not he's offered some sort of England position in the meantime.
 
Keckers

Keckers

New Member
Hope Neil does come back. Hasn't had enough credit for his contribution last season imo
 
ZLF

ZLF

Well-Known Member
I would have thought it was going to be adams other than we have advertised it;   if he was going either be offered or accept it wouldnt it have been announced in the same way that murty and hucks roles were simply announced?

I hope Adams is able to find another managerial role quite quickly having completed his coaching badges - he deserves another chance,  whether with england or at a club;   but increasingly it hard to see where he would be able to utilise his skills here. 
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
I have a feeling Adams will try and build himself up away from Norwich, coaching or management at a lower level.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top