By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

I'M BACK

G

gerryinromania

Lost you people 2 weeks ago, on my puta, tablet and i-phone. Many. many thanks for to Old Robert for all his help and suggestions also for input from Morty. Haven't a clue why I'm reconnected. I've just had 2 days driving from Romania, through Bulgaria and into Greece, and here I is , back agin. Mayhaps I should now live in Greece to keep in contact. Missed you like crazy as the old 70s song goes.

morty

morty

Staff member
Welcome back mate, yeah odd one that, must be something common to all your devices like your wrouter.What a time to go missing!

OldRobert

OldRobert

Let's hope when you get back to Romania that you've shaken some sense into your devices. Failing that tip some of the renowned homemade over them, that should sort it.:D

G

gerryinromania

Let's hope when you get back to Romania that you've shaken some sense into your devices. Failing that tip some of the renowned homemade over them, that should sort it.:D
Thanks OR. had to have a fair lump of Metaxa last night, as you do on meeting old friends. Tasty

G

gerryinromania

All his stuff is made with a large percentage of grape.:cool:
green, red or black. who cares, as long as they are pressed, distilled or both. just admire the making and the taste. as long as the stuff is not french or german

G

gerryinromania

Well, I'll be hornswaggled. Wass goun ornn. My puta has just allowed me to join you again.Last time I was able to visit, was when I was in Greece in May. Thought some of you good people had been upsetting our very strong and active securitate ( secret police ) Hello to aqll, many thanks OR and Morty for the e-mail help. Please don't keep poking the securitate with the pointed sticks, I want to stay around

morty

morty

Staff member
Ha, welcome back Gerry, a whole lot has happened while you were away!

OldRobert

OldRobert

GIR where the hell have you been. I expect an explanation! Send me a pm when you've got time.