IMPORTANT - Which name & number?

J

JimOTBC

New Member
I have a dilemma, I recently got the new shirt with Johnson on the back...DOH!!

The club have kindly offered to swap the shirt, I now have a dilemma who shall I get? I am torn between Hoolahan, Bassong, Jerome & Redderz....HELP!!! 

I know its not important just wondered what others would do :)
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Am just considering this and I am struggling to think who I would get on a shirt.

Probably Howson.
 
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
 R. Martin.........here for life imo!
ok-wink.gif
 
J

JimOTBC

New Member
my bro got Martin.

I thought Jonno was here for life...btw my other shirt has Grabban....maybe I'm a curse
 
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
Am just considering this and I am struggling to think who I would get on a shirt.

Probably Howson.
Well I've got Wiz on all my shirts  and I refuse to go to another club so why not just morty?
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Well I've got Wiz on all my shirts  and I refuse to go to another club so why not just morty?
I don't usually bother getting any name or number on my shirts.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Don't get Redmond in case the same thing happens in January  :ph34r:
 
The Great Mass Debater

The Great Mass Debater

New Member
Get Bennett, there are two of them and been happy to be squad players for years

Failing that, Hoolahan is unlikely to sign for another club and as a club legend its a no-brainer
 
Last edited by a moderator:
the jarrold

the jarrold

Member
I would go with Wes, a club legend and could be worn even when he leaves. I agree with Morty, I tend not to put a name on my shirt although I did put my own on for a couple of seasons during the Lambert years, FOX.
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
By the way, what colour are the letters for the jigsaw shirt? Seems a silly question but I have never had a name put on mine. Mind you, I haven't bought this one. Bumped into a chap at Reading Station and he said his was growing on him (not literally of course).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Shyster

Shyster

Member
I don't usually bother getting any name or number on my shirts.
I should hope not at your age!

Neither should anyone over the age of thirty.
 
KeiranShikari

KeiranShikari

New Member
There is literally nothing wrong with getting the name of another man on your back. 
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top