By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Interesting U23’s team tonight

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Bit unfair on McLean. Anyway, Jarvis and McLean withdrawn at half time ( not because of injury )

N

Number 9

Bit unfair on McLean. Anyway, Jarvis and McLean withdrawn at half time ( not because of injury )
Dave Freezer suggested that we looked alot worse once Jarvis & McClean went off. Positive note that there were no injuries, both lasted 45 minutes.

morty

morty

Staff member
I am really looking forward to McLean being back fit, he looked very handy earlier in the season, and could prove invaluable over the festive period.

N

Number 9

I am really looking forward to McLean being back fit, he looked very handy earlier in the season, and could prove invaluable over the festive period.
I still think there's a case for keeping everyone close by in case of injuries etc.
So that's the best of the loan players, the likes of Nelson and even Jarvis.
It could be that one point or one goal makes the difference at the end of the season and with injuries / suspensions etc, who knows what impact McClean et all could have.