Ipswich away

C

Canary World

Member
I am assuming it will be a Sunday noon kick off

my usual routine is big breakfast a few cans of beer with it. Half a bottle of brandy on the train on the way down and 5 double jack Daniels and coke at the railway hotel in binwich followed by a few beers at the ground

i fancy a change anyone got a better routine?
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Hahaha, don't think I'd see much of the game if I wolfed that lot down!
 
C

Canary World

Member
I didn't last time had to go home and watch the game on tv being next to the Ipswich fans didn't help
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top