Just a light hearted Look

derehamyella

derehamyella

New Member
Daily Star has produced an end of season table based on results so far this season.    It would be awesome if it comes to pass.

290649.jpg
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
I'd feel a little bit sorry for Stoke, an inoffensive club with decent fans, I'd swap them around with Liverpool  :D

Seriously though I'd love for Villa and Sunderland to go down, well overdue for both of them. 
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wiz

Wiz

New Member
I'd feel a little bit sorry for Stoke, an inoffensive club with decent fans, I'd swap them around with Liverpool  :D

Seriously though I'd love for Villa and Sunderland to go down, well overdue for both of them. 
Gets my vote too.
 
dj161

dj161

Well-Known Member
love that the fact that they've given the whole of the bottom 5 no more than 25 points, if that happens I'll eat everyones hats
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
I'd love to know how they worked this table out, because they've got us down for just 2 away wins all season, but we've got 1 away win already and Alex Neil has still only lost one away game in his 8/9 months here, we've just drawn at Anfield. 

How have they managed to predict that we'll only win 1 more away game from our next 16 away fixtures? 
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
And Man City have already conceded two goals so they won't concede another in 32 games? But the OP did say lighthearted.
 
derehamyella

derehamyella

New Member
very light and tic ..  perhaps crap would be a better way of describing ...    I fancy us to get the points saturday  anybody can beat anybody
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
very light and tic ..  perhaps crap would be a better way of describing ...    I fancy us to get the points saturday  anybody can beat anybody
I am struggling to predict Saturday, I see it as a harder away game than Liverpool, given current form.
 
morty

morty

Moderator
Staff member
Oh and I would definitely take that final league position, I have predicted we will finish 12th whenever asked.
 
eatonparkboy

eatonparkboy

New Member
I am struggling to predict Saturday, I see it as a harder away game than Liverpool, given current form.
They don't have the most impressive home record. Maybe they are counter attackers away but vulnerable when they go all out at home.
 
B

bloodwagon

Member
I am happy we finished 12th, if that is how it ends.

We can then look forward to next season with AN, looking to push on.
 
Gorlestongirl

Gorlestongirl

New Member
I suspect Bournemouth's 10th slot looks pretty doubtful now, with their three best players out with cruciate injuries. I'd be happy with 12th but it's really tempting to imagine us sneaking another win and finishing above Chelsea. Ah well.
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top