By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Mario Vrancic.

Timm Klose's Boat Analogy

Timm Klose's Boat Analogy

Another majestic performance against Leeds, he's been effective all season (mostly off the bench) but now Leitner's gonna have a tough time getting his place back

N

Number 9

Another majestic performance against Leeds, he's been effective all season (mostly off the bench) but now Leitner's gonna have a tough time getting his place back
I'd personally have Leitner over Mario because he's more consistent during the game.
Vrancic has improved in that he doesn't drop out of games as much as he did, but Leitner is busy, just seems to run the game, best player on the pitch whenever he plays.
In my opinion :D

G

GJP

Could argue Mario makes more happen in the final third and (without seeing any stats) I think his winning back of the ball is perhaps deceptively strong.

Either way they are two quality players and it is a pleasure to see them playing for us.