T
thejerseycollection
New Member
Match worn & signed shirts
If any Canaries are interested I have a few match worn Norwich shirts in my collection, they might not be the most fantastic but I just wanted to collect authentic match worn shirts. I have:
Andy Marshall's match worn & team signed shirt
Adrian Forbes' match worn & signed shirt (home & away)
Simon Charlton's match worn shirt
Neil Adams' match worn & squad signed shirt
Thomas Helveg's match worn shirt
Dickson Etuhu's match worn shirt
Leon Barnett's match worn & squad signed shirt
Jason Shackell's match worn & signed shirt
Ryan Bennett's match worn & signed shirt
I am looking to downsize my collection somewhat. TinyURL here for more details including pictures; http://tinyurl.com/ozn77ga
I appreciate being able to use this forum.
Andy Marshall's match worn & team signed shirt
Adrian Forbes' match worn & signed shirt (home & away)
Simon Charlton's match worn shirt
Neil Adams' match worn & squad signed shirt
Thomas Helveg's match worn shirt
Dickson Etuhu's match worn shirt
Leon Barnett's match worn & squad signed shirt
Jason Shackell's match worn & signed shirt
Ryan Bennett's match worn & signed shirt
I am looking to downsize my collection somewhat. TinyURL here for more details including pictures; http://tinyurl.com/ozn77ga
I appreciate being able to use this forum.