By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

More media stuff.

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Love that, is anyone on Instagram ? Apparently the players have posted quite a lot on there

N

Number 9

Love that, is anyone on Instagram ? Apparently the players have posted quite a lot on there
Yeah, I went on Instagram purely for player content over past couple of seasons.
I.e. Onel doing a LIVE Instagram broadcast from the pitch during the after game celebration

morty

morty

Staff member
Assuming we have all watched this? I'm likely the one late to the party!

N

Number 9

Michael Bailey has put stuff on Instagram.
Screenshot_20190615-041353_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190615-041401_Instagram.jpg

N

Number 9

So he's in Sheffield, doing Archant stuff with NCFC?

morty

morty

Staff member
Not watched this yet, but Webber is usually good value,

Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Just watched this, really good. Thinking of changing the away dressing room to blue as it’s “ the colour of failure “ :)

morty

morty

Staff member
Just finished it, yeah, really, really good watch!

Webber never fails to impress!

morty

morty

Staff member
If anyone hasn't seen this, it is well worth a watch. One of my favourites and all round nice guy.

Reactions: Din
N

Number 9

I see Micky B has left his role at Archant and destined for new stuff!
I've found his reporting quite insightful and worth reading / watching.
Be interesting what format he develops next.

N

Number 9

The Athletic-
The US pay per read model hits UK today with Michael Bailey pumping out NCFC based content.
I'm not sure I've got time to follow the world wide sports coverage Athletic will offer, so I'm having to weigh up the cost of subscribing for NCFC / Premier League coverage.
Not sure whether to jump or not, anyone else bought into it yet?

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Obviously we don't know the full details surrounding MB's decision, but it looks like a pretty risky career move?

UK audiences aren't accustomed to this model of media, even Boxnation struggled (now irrelevant).

With the bigger clubs you've probably got enough American fans alone to more than sustain the model, e.g. Liverpool or Man Utd.

But I really can't see that being the case with Norwich. Surely Atlantic will drop the idea of even bothering with Norwich if we go straight down?

Then again for all we know MB may not have been flavour of the month at Archant or he could have been on £21k a year or something.... In which case not much to lose by taking a punt!

Just that Rick Waghorn didn't seem to really 'make it' for long after Archant, myfootballwriter probably did alright for a few years when blogging was hot but then it became all about YouTube and it can't constitute any more than a hobby business now.

N

Number 9

Onel's Instagram is all gone strange.
Anyone else following him?