By using Norwichtalk.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

Naismith.

morty

morty

Staff member
Am not gonna lie, I have a very short attention span when people are, allegedly, fans of our club, but absolutely fall over themselves to find a million things that they hate about Norwich City. Then I call them bellends, and I get banned :p

Sharonb

Sharonb

Am not gonna lie, I have a very short attention span when people are, allegedly, fans of our club, but absolutely fall over themselves to find a million things that they hate about Norwich City. Then I call them bellends, and I get banned :p
I don’t get it either. And when people say we have great fans I’m not too sure about that, judging by some of the complete BS some of them come out with. Yes, some are great but a lot of them just seem to go to CR instead of going to Homebase. Stay away, I say....

Din

Din

To be fair that Facebook group is shocking :D some people will just randomly post really angrily without provocation during the week. The amount of posts I've seen in there as well listing all the players we've sold before asking 'where's the money gone' is ridiculous. I just don't get how some people still can't seem to grasp our financial situation. Still an achievement to get kicked out of there though Morty haha.

morty

morty

Staff member
To be fair that Facebook group is shocking :D some people will just randomly post really angrily without provocation during the week. The amount of posts I've seen in there as well listing all the players we've sold before asking 'where's the money gone' is ridiculous. I just don't get how some people still can't seem to grasp our financial situation. Still an achievement to get kicked out of there though Morty haha.
*Tips hat*

One of the people I would pull up on stuff was the owner of the group. And that was that lol.

Canaryboy

Canaryboy

I just don't get how some people still can't seem to grasp our financial situation.

I can.... because I know so many people who are terrible with money in real life.

E.g. people who are prone to lifestyle inflation and can spend £250 on a pair of Yeezy's but haven't thought about perhaps sticking a bit in a pension now and again, and people who drive an expensive car on finance but haven't managed to save anything for a house deposit.

Country is full of financial illiterates, they should bring back home economics like the olden days ha