Nelson Oliviera

Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Finally.

If we bring in another striker and get rid of some of the deadwood before and I think this window would've been pretty successful. It's worrying how little time left we have to sign another striker though considering it's taken us about 3 months to sign just one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Fenway Frank

Fenway Frank

Well-Known Member
To put this into context, Tony Pulis said yesterday he wants five players before the window shuts and as far as I know has only got one in so far. 
 
Din

Din

Well-Known Member
Tony Pulis is infamous for doing that though, and I imagine most of those 5 he already has lined up and knows that they will sign. I'm not confident that we're in a similar position. Would love to be proved wrong though.
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
Interesting to read this from Alex Neil, sounds like this isn't the end of our transfer dealings... 

"I wouldn’t see this is the final piece in the jigsaw, he is one piece but we hope to have a few more to add before the end of the window.”
 
Canaryboy

Canaryboy

Well-Known Member
So I guess a few outgoing too, as we've got a pretty big squad.

Be nice to see the back of Lafferty. 
 
ZLF

ZLF

Well-Known Member
laffs increasingly linked to cardiff - looks like a perfect match.

Would hope we  do get the one in on loan to allow him to move.

<36hrs to go - expect to see more out than in from us,  Morris on loan until Jan too?  Andreu, Turner, Bassong...
 

Sit with the City fans who turn up

Free to join, free to read. Introduce yourself, pick a player thread, and get stuck into the next match thread.

Create a free account
Top