M
Moosheep
New Member
So Aviva's deal as shirt sponsor is coming to an end and a new sponsor is being sought. My question is, do you care who the club sign up? Is it a case of money is money regardless of where it comes from, or are you more principled or fussy than that? Personally I always thought that having the Digital Phone Company as sponsor, a local company that no one outside of the region (or many inside) had heard of, was more akin to a Sunday league team rather than a team with serious EPL aspirations. I have to admit that I would also like to have a good looking logo on the front of the shirt. When we were sponsored by Proton I bought the away shirt pretty much for no other reason than I thought that the Lotus logo was much cooler than Proton's! For the new sponsor I'd hope to see the club demonstrate some corporate responsibility by not partnering with companies such as pay day loan or gambling companies, but that said, how ethical is any big business? How ethical is NCFC?
Moo
Moo
